This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
Print out your very own Drinking Game for the premiere of The Bachelorette!
A Bachelorette that I actually like.
No one was more thrilled than me that JoJo was selected to be the next star of The Bachelorette. (And no one was more pissed than Ben Higgins, but sucks for him! Should’ve picked JoJo!)
So let’s have some fun tonight…get your bottle(s) of wine, invite your friends over, and print out this game to play along!
TIME FOR A SIP…
- A guy comes out of the limo with a prop for his introduction to the ladies.
- A guy makes a corny pun during his introduction.
- A guy has a sob story for the ladies.
- A guy reveals he’s a single dad.
- Someone trips during the Rose Ceremony (or is it only the chicks that do that?).
- JoJo’s brothers are mentioned.
- You meet someone named James or Nick. There are five total.
- The words “journey” or “process” are spoken, i.e. “I know this journey to find love is going to be difficult” OR “You just have to trust the process.”
BETTER MAKE THAT A GULP…
- Ben is mentioned.
- Someone shows up in a kilt. (Just trust me.)
- Chris Harrison tells us that it’s the “most dramatic” or “most shocking” season yet.
- One of the fellas gets drunk.
- The word “hipster” is mentioned.
- A guy is cursed by being given the First Impression Rose.
- You think to yourself, Why do I still watch this shit?
- You instantly know that one of the men will NOT be receiving a rose. (Because sometimes, it’s obvi.)
OH, JUST CHUG IT ALREADY…
- JoJo tears up.
- A guy arrives from a different vehicle/method other than the limo.
- Chris Harrison announces he is one of the Bachelorette contestants.
- A contestant from a season past shows up a la Chris Bukowski or Nick Viall.
- Someone brings JoJo a gift.
- There’s one of those weird commercials with ex-Bachelor ladies starring in them.
Want to play along at home? Print out your own copy of The Bachelorette Premiere Drinking Game here:
We shall reconvene here tomorrow to discuss the highlights (and lowlights) of The Bachelorette Premiere.
Image courtesy of ABC.