I was so consumed by the promos suggesting that Clint is gay and in love with J.J. that I totally forgot that we didn’t even end with a Rose Ceremony last week. I was just SO stunned. I mean, who in their right mind would be in love with J.J.?!? He sucks.
And even after watching the episode I’m still not sure what the hell is going on. (So it’s like any other episode of this show.)
Presenting the Top 10 Highlights from this week’s episode of The Bachelorette…
10. “I see the world through the eyes of a child, I have the heart of a warrior and a gypsy soul.” –Tony. I’m guessing this is a classic example of a guy who got a rose because the producers wanted her to keep the crazy guy.
9. Was Shawn drinking a beer at the morning meeting when the sumo wrestlers came over? I like Shawn.
8. The sumo wrestlers had bigger boobs than I do. That is all.
7. “WHY CAN’T WE GO TO THE ZOO?” –Tony.
6. “Babe soda.” Must be some sort of Canadian term of endearment because I have NEVER heard that. Kinda like it, though!
5. What the hell kind of “date” was that with the snakes and the birds and the haunted house? Are budget cuts that bad on The Bachelorette? My God, let the poor kids go bowling. Or to the zoo, as per Tony’s suggestion.
Sorry not sorry we got drunk while brainstorming date ideas. #TheBachelorette
— Bachelor Interns (@BachelorInterns) June 2, 2015
4. Okay, I rarely find Kaitlyn funny. But her impersonation of Ben Z. claiming to not be afraid of snakes (he so is) was amazing.
3. Now the sex ed date is one I can get behind. Hi-larious. Why did they have to black out the tampon going into the vag? Is it that obscene?
2. Clint and J.J. #stillconfused
1. “Villains gotta vill.” #mynewcatchphrase
Next week…the return of one of my all time faves, Nick Viall!