This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
Print out your very own Bachelorette Drinking Game!
It’s here, it’s here!
It’s Bachelorette Drinking Game time!
And who is a more deserving Bachelorette than Rachel Lindsay, the first African-American Bachelorette that the franchise has had?
Rachel is intelligent, poised, beautiful, and fun. Let’s hope she can sort through this bunch of losers and find a guy or two worthy of a 6-9 month engagement and a broken heart!
So let’s have some fun tonight…get your bottle(s) of wine, invite your friends over, and print out this game to play along!
TIME FOR A SIP…
- A guy comes out of the limo with a prop for his introduction to the ladies.
- A guy makes a corny pun during his introduction.
- A guy has a sob story for the ladies.
- A guy reveals he’s a single dad.
- Someone trips during the Rose Ceremony (or is it only the chicks that do that?).
- Someone references that Rachel is the first black Bachelorette.
- You meet someone named whose name starts with a “B.” There are five total: Blake, Blake, Brady, Bryan, and Bryce.
- The words “journey” or “process” are spoken, i.e. “I know this journey to find love is going to be difficult” OR “You just have to trust the process.”
BETTER MAKE THAT A GULP…
- Nick Viall is mentioned.
- Someone’s occupation is a “whaboom.”
- We learn what “whaboom” means. Please. I need to know!
- Chris Harrison tells us that it’s the “most dramatic” or “most shocking” season yet.
- One of the fellas gets drunk.
- Rachel realizes that there is both a guy named “Diggy” and a guy named “Iggy” on her season.
- A guy is cursed by being given the First Impression Rose.
- You think to yourself, Why do I still watch this shit?
- You instantly know that one of the men will NOT be receiving a rose. (Because sometimes, it’s obvi.)
OH, JUST CHUG IT ALREADY…
- Rachel cries.
- A guy arrives from a different vehicle/method other than the limo.
- One of the men cries.
- A contestant from a past season shows up a la Chris Bukowski or Nick Viall.
- Someone brings Rachel a gift.
- Someone gets a Night #1 kiss from Rachel.
- Or someone tries to get a kiss from Rachel and fails miserably.
Want to play along at home? Print out your own copy of The Bachelorette Drinking Game here:
We shall reconvene here tomorrow to discuss the highlights (and lowlights) of The Bachelorette Premiere.
Image courtesy of ABC.