This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
Get ready to drink when you play The Bachelor Premiere Drinking Game!
Words or even emojis can not express just how excited I am for my main man, Nick Viall, to be The Bachelor this season.
Frankly, it’s been awhile since we’ve had someone who wasn’t a huge DUD as the star.
If you are among the group of fans who do not like Nick, just give him a chance. I’m confident that his charm, his smile, and the fact that he will probably sleep with half the cast and cause tons of drama will win you over eventually.
Want a funny preview of this season? Check out 15 Gems from The Bachelor Contestants’ Profiles.
TIME FOR A SIP…
- A girl comes out of the limo with a prop for her introduction to Nick.
- A girl makes a corny pun during her introduction.
- A girl has a sob story for Nick.
- A girl reveals she’s a single mom.
- Someone trips during the Rose Ceremony.
- You see a familiar face from seasons past.
- Someone says “virgin.”
- The show makes an “Always the bridesmaid, never the bride” joke about Nick.
- A girl is introduced with both her real name and her nickname.
- A girl is introduced and her name or the spelling of it makes you scratch your head.
- The words “journey” or “process” are spoken, i.e. “You just have to trust the process.”
BETTER MAKE THAT A GULP…
- Kaitlyn is mentioned.
- Andi is mentioned.
- Chris Harrison tells us that it’s the “most dramatic” or “most shocking” season yet.
- One of the ladies starts crying.
- A girl is cursed by being given the First Impression Rose.
- Nick smooches a girl.
- You think to yourself, Why do I still watch this shit?
- You instantly know that one of the girls will NOT be receiving a rose.
OH, JUST CHUG IT ALREADY…
- Nick cries.
- Someone brings their child along for the pity rose. “But I have a kid with me! Don’t send me home! Wah!”
- A girl arrives via a different vehicle/method other than the limo. Like a skateboard, a hot-air balloon, or whatever “creative” stunt the producers dream up this season.
- A stalker shows up and tries to get on the show after it has started a la Chris Bukowski or possibly Ashley I.
- We get news during the show that some other Bachelor Nation couple is pregnant.
Want to play along at home? Print out your own copy of The Bachelor Premiere Drinking Game here:
We shall reconvene here Tuesday morning to discuss the highlights (and lowlights) of The Bachelor Premiere.
Want to play along in The Bachelor Fantasy League and win cool prizes this season? Read more about How to Play Fantasy Bachelor here or just go straight to sign up here to play along with Wine in Mom‘s group.