This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
Print your Bachelor in Paradise Drinking Game and join the fun!
It’s almost paradise!
Can’t ya just hear that cheesy theme song playing in your head? I know I can!
Make sure you’re ready to play along with the Bachelor in Paradise Drinking Game by printing out your copy below!
Need the perfect wine glass for when you’re watching? Search no more…
Without further adieu, it’s time to play the Bachelor in Paradise Drinking Game!
Bachelor in Paradise Drinking Game
- A Bachelor in Paradise veteran returns for another go at it.
- We get an update on former Bachelor in Paradise couples.
- Someone cries.
- Jorge the Bartender gives sage advice.
- A cast member speaks to animals at the resort.
- Skinny-dipping happens.
- Someone starts slurring his/her words.
- Someone falls down.
- A makeout session in the pool happens.
- A date card arrives.
- A date offer is rejected.
- A couple goes to bed together.
- The Corrinne/DeMario incident is mentioned.
- A love triangle emerges.
- A contestant who has kids calls home to talk to them.
- Someone drops the L-bomb. (“Love.”)
- There is a marriage proposal.
- Chris Harrison puts himself in the running for the show.
- A contestant arrives and you’re like, “Who?”
- Someone is painted as “the villain.”
- The show flashes back to previous seasons of Bachelor in Paradise.
- Someone wears a costume.
- Someone gets cut off from drinking alcohol.
- Someone loses his/her virginity.
- A previous Bachelor in Paradise “success story” is referenced, like Jade and Tanner or Carly and Evan.
- A fight breaks out.
Print out a copy of the Bachelor in Paradise Drinking Game here:
Need more Bachelor? Read 9 Reasons Why Peter Should Be The Next Bachelor.
Image courtesy of ABC.