This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
There’s going to be a FIRST on tonight’s three-hour Bachelor special!
So according to the latest promos for tonight’s finale of The Bachelor, we are going to experience a “first” on After the Final Rose.
I’ll be the first to say I’m suspicious. Don’t they always say this?
But I’ll play along. Here are my top ten guesses as to what this amazing, incredible, shocking, can’t-miss FIRST will be tonight on After the Final Rose…
1. Vanessa is pregnant.
2. Raven is pregnant.
3. Nick will propose live on the air, because he didn’t propose to anyone in the finale.
4. Nick reveals he is actually dating Corinne again.
5. Nick reveals he is gay…and dating Chris Harrison.
6. There is a wedding live on After the Final Rose.
7. They announce a new Bachelorette that is not Rachel.
8. The runner-up woman doesn’t show up to be interviewed.
9. They announce the full cast of Bachelor in Paradise.
10. NOTHING. It’s all just a publicity stunt and the “first” is something really lame.
I think the odds are really good for #10, unfortunately. That’s just the way The Bachelor rolls.
Or maybe I’m wrong! Check back tomorrow to discuss all the drama from tonight.
Image courtesy of ABC.