This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
Nick sends one of the final three home plus it’s the Women Tell All!
I’ll start by saying I did not stay up to watch all two hours of Women Tell All last night. I was trying to watch it in bed but it got to be embarrassing with all the whining and the Corinne/Taylor drama. My husband was in the room with me and I kept wanting to say, “I’m intelligent, I swear!”
Instead I just turned the TV off and finished it in the morning.
So yeah. I was not impressed.
The regular episode was also a letdown. Gee, I wonder who goes home??
I felt cheated watching it. We all know Rachel was going home, so what is the point?
Here are some things I want to discuss about last night’s three-hour Bachelor extravaganza…
1. Raven. Raven seems a little too naive, too nice, too young for Nick. I don’t get the “ready for marriage” vibe from her.
2. Vanessa’s deep conversations. So far Vanessa is the only one to have the logistical conversations with Nick regarding future plans. Will they live in Canada or the U.S.? (Nick ain’t movin’ to Canada.) Will he attend her family’s Sunday lunches? (Not if they are living in L.A. or Chicago!) The point is, if he is having these conversations with only Vanessa, then I will assume that he picks Vanessa. I think she matches his intelligence and wit, plus the chemistry and family connection is there.
3. Rachel’s goodbye. Did I hear Nick correctly when he called Rachel “the most incredible woman” he’s ever met? Well if she’s the MOST incredible woman then why didn’t he keep her? These Bachelors need to work on their breakup speeches. Rachel was incredibly classy and reserved. I always have to fast-forward through what the ladies say in the Reject Limo on their way to the airport, because I don’t want it to be too sad!
4. When the no-names try to be heard at the Women Tell All. Lacey (who?) tried to make Nick feel guilty about “friend-zoning” her, but Nick was all like, “Yeah well I wasn’t feeling you anyway.” NOBODY CARES, LACEY.
5. Liz’s redemption? I still don’t buy Liz’s lame reasoning for why she opted to come on The Bachelor instead of calling Nick directly, but whatevs. I also no longer care. I did think it was a great point that someone said that she shouldn’t be known as the girl who slept with Nick at Jade and Tanner’s wedding, but rather a girl who digs wells for impoverished children. (Although to be fair, she put herself in the position of being known as the girl who slept with Nick at Jade and Tanner’s wedding, so…)
6. Corinne vs. Taylor, Round Two. I didn’t enjoy Corinne vs. Taylor, Round One, so I certainly didn’t need another round. Their bickering is what made me turn off the TV last night. Taylor is so condescending and Corinne has no desire to make up with her, so why bother having them talk?
7. What went wrong? I’m so tired of hearing this question from the ladies on Women Tell All. Listen, you can’t ALL make it to the end, so Nick keeps the ones with whom he has the best relationships at that point. It’s really not that difficult to comprehend. What is he supposed to say to them, “I liked Vanessa more than you, so I sent you home?” I mean, that’s basically what it is. Stop asking him WHY.
I don’t know what to think about the previews for next week’s finale. They didn’t give much away. I have to guess that he ends up engaged to Vanessa, but maybe the editing is trying to throw us off.
One thing I am not confident about is if he did in fact propose to Vanessa is that they are still together. Every time they have conversations about a future, Nick seems to hint that being with her would be challenging.
So we shall see.
Who is your pick to “win” Nick’s heart?