This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
These are easy and delicious- perfect to throw together for a New Year’s Eve party!
This recipe is part of a collection of fabulous New Year’s Eve party recipes…get the complete list at the end of this post.
- 1/4 lb. Genoa salami
- 1/4 lb. ham
- 1/4 lb. Provolone cheese
- 1/4 lb. Swiss cheese
- 1 cup pepperoni
- 3 eggs
- 3 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 cans Pillsbury crescent recipe creations seamless dough sheets
- 1 12 oz. jar roasted red peppers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll one can of dough & use it to cover the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Layer the ham, then provolone cheese, salami, Swiss cheese, pepperoni, and roasted red peppers on top of the dough. (You may not use the entire amount of each, it just depends on how thinly it was sliced.)
- Lightly beat eggs in a bowl. Stir in the Parmesan cheese and pepper.
- Pour 3/4 of the egg mixture over the top layer of peppers, reserving the final 1/4 for later.
- Unroll the second can of dough and place over the peppers.
- Brush remaining egg mixture over the top crust.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake for another 10-20 minutes until dough is fluffy and golden.
- Cut into squares and serve warm or at room temperature.
This is just one recipe for the ultimate New Year’s Eve Party menu! We’ve got your whole plan set for you! Here’s the complete list of recipes and ideas to make your party amazing:
NYE Steak Bites: Cindy from Whatever Works
Baked Brie: Erica from No Sleep Til College
Antipasto Bars: Lindsay from Naughty Mommy
Sausage and Cheese Crescents: Lauryn from A Vintage Mom
Brown Sugar Sausages: Carrie from Chockababy
The Perfect Sweet:
Pumpkin White Chocolate Tarts: Heather from Real: The Kitchen and Beyond
Memorable Activity for Kids:
New Year’s Eve Ideas for Kids: Barb from A Life in Balance Check out the whole party plan and let me know what you’ve got planned for the New Year!