April showers bring May flowers…and they also bring some summer babies!
If you have a shower to attend and need a gift idea, here are my favorite baby shower gifts.
Best Baby Shower Gifts
1. Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Gift Set: Love this adorable gift set that includes bottles, a pacifier, a bib, a muslin square, hat, mittens, and booties. All of Tommee Tippee’s products are BPA free. Best part about this is that it’s presented in an attractive box, so there’s no need for gift wrap. It even has a gift tag on it!
2. Boon GRASS and Boon SUDS: This a great duo to give together. I love my Boon SUDS Bottle Washer (it also cleans wine glasses) and I’ve always wanted the Boon GRASS to go with it. Any mom would love this gift idea! Very chic and fun.
3. Basket of board books: Amazon has tons of great board books, or you can always find them at TJ Maxx or Marshalls (much cheaper than the prices at Target or Barnes & Noble). Even more special if you pick out books that were your own (or your kids’) favorites!
5. Lands End canvas tote bag: My friend Jen got this for me with my daughter. I use it every time my daughter goes away overnight. It’s huge, zips closed at the top, and fits a ton. It can even be personalized if you know baby’s name ahead of time!
6. My Little Lamb Chair: This is a great little seat for baby to hang out in. It is lightweight and can easily be moved from room to room. It vibrates and plays music. We’ve gotten tons of use out of this with all three of my kids. And it’s still in excellent condition so it will be passed on to someone else when we’re done with it in a few months!
7. Bumbo Multi Seat: The old Bumbo chairs were only helpful for a few months, but this new one grows with your child and can be used from infancy through toddlerhood! My almost-two-year-old uses it now as a booster seat and then my baby will be able to use it as a floor seat when he starts sitting up. Get my full review here.
8. Cuddle Me Softly Blanket: Truthfully, you can’t go wrong with any gift from Land of Nod. We just received a Land of Nod baby blanket from my friend Brie that is seriously the softest, snuggliest blanket ever, plus it can be monogrammed.
9. Cute outfit paired with some toiletries: When all else fails, everyone loves a cute baby outfit! I try to steer clear of buying newborn or 0-3 months sizes, because people usually have a ton for that age. Add a nice Mustela gift set…it smells amazing! Carter’s, Target, OshKosh B’Gosh, Baby Gap, and Janie & Jack are always good options for clothing.