This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.Ricola provided me with samples in order to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.
Get ready for winter with these seven winter must-haves!
Okay so technically it’s not winter yet, but certain mornings here in Virginia have definitely felt cold enough to be considered “winter.”
In my opinion. Although I’m always cold, so what do I know?
Here’s a list of seven things to get you prepped for winter…you can even use them as holiday gift ideas!
7 Winter Must-Haves
1. Ricola lozenges. Just one tasty Ricola Herbal Immunity drop arms you with a Swiss mountain’s worth of herbal power. Packed with highly potent panax ginseng and vitamins C, B6 and B12, Ricola Herbal Immunity Lozenges, available in both Citrus Herb and Honey Herb, help support the immune system and fight fatigue. Prepare yourself a week before your trip by taking four lozenges a day for seven days, and then throw a couple in your bag to help you get through your journey germ-free.
2. Hand lotion. I purchased this Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream a few months ago. It is rich, citrusy-scented (most likely too scented for a man to want to use), and has lots of antioxidants to protect your hands from the cold and frequent washings during cold/flu season.
3. Face lotion. Right now I’m using Beautycounter’s Nourishing Day Cream plus COOLA Suncare Mineral Face SPF 30 Sunscreen over it. I love Beautycounter products because they have NO harsh, unsafe ingredients and this sunblock I found is safe plus it has an awesome matte finish. I’ve never felt anything like it on my face! Just because it’s winter, don’t skimp on the sun protection!
4. Fingerless texting gloves with mitten cover. These are really warm plus let you access your phone when you’re outdoors. I’ve had mine for two years now and no wear & tear yet.
5. Faux fur throw. I have always wanted a faux fur blanket and now seems like the perfect time to get one. It will pair nicely with my Black Friday sectional purchase!
6. Holiday survival flask. I mean…we all need this, don’t we? Even if you’re just filling it with some Calm Water or stress-reducing tea. (Realistically, though, it’s filled with some Bailey’s to pour into your coffee at the Christmas tree farm.) Plus get free shipping on orders of $50+, no promo code needed. Valid through 1/1/17.
7. Verilux HappyLight. This compact energy lamp helps you combat the winter blues by using illumination to “naturally reduce fatigue and lethargy while improving focus and concentration.” It’s perfect for the winter months when we are getting so much less Vitamin D from the sun.