This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
Part 2 of the Vanderpump Rules Reunion is discussed…
Last week’s Vanderpump Rules Reunion (Part 1) was full of feel-good vibes…James and Jax were laughing together, Katie apologized to Lala, etc.
Of course that was too good to be true.
Lala was on the hot seat in the second installment of the Reunion last night and boy did they dish it out.
7 Things About the Vanderpump Rules Reunion
1. Katie/Stassi/Kristen vs. Scheana, Round 67. This time the ladies find fault with how Scheana eats and drinks. Apparently Scheana’s not liking fish (although Kristen won’t eat it either) bothered them when they went to the Hamptons. As did Scheana’s refusal to drink sugary, calorie-laden drinks. I’m on #TeamScheana here…if I looked as good as her, I’d be watching what I ate, too! The other girls are just jealous. Case closed.
2. Might James be coming back to SUR? When Andy asked Lisa Vanderpump about whether or not James would work for her again, she seemed reluctant to give a hard “NO.” I bet he’ll be back. Lisa has a soft spot for James, which (as pointed out by Andy) is much different than how she feels about another ex-SURver, Kristen.
3. Lala’s excuse for missing Ariana’s party. After seeing the previously unseen footage of how rude and mean Jax was being to Lala at the time, how could anyone question her decision not to go on an RV trip with him? I don’t care if Tom Sandoval promised that Jax would be nice, it would still be an incredibly awkward and anxiety-ridden trip for Lala. She bailed. Let it gooooooooooooo!
4. So IS Lala’s boyfriend married? What is the deal here? She says he isn’t married but if he isn’t, then why all the secrecy? I still haven’t figured this one out. According to this, her boyfriend is married producer Randall Emmett. I’m so confused. I thought I could trust Lala’s word. (Lolz.)
5. The N.D.A. thing. Okay so we can all agree that a non-celebrity having just the people she hangs out with (a.k.a. her friends) sign non-disclosure agreements is a little weird, right? She swears this is a normal thing to do (it’s not) and that it’s just to protect her from when she’s drunk and high and saying or doing dumb stuff. Tom Sandoval presented an easy solution– don’t be around people you don’t trust. I have another easy solution– don’t blackout so you don’t know what you’re doing or saying! Also, I thought she was sober now??
6. Nicolai. Was bringing Stassi’s little brother Nicolai to the Reunion necessary? I could have gone without knowing that he’s walked into Stassi’s room seeing her boobs and a “weird expression” on her face. What was that all about?!
7. Scheana said that Katie has a drinking problem…not to be confused with being an alcoholic. I liked the distinction here and I think she’s right, although to be honest, I think quite a lot of them on that stage could be classified as problem drinkers. I have a feeling Katie is not going to forgive this one.
While I was a Lala fan throughout the season, her appearance in Part 2 of the Vanderpump Rules Reunion left a bad taste in my mouth. I mean, they’re all high on themselves, but she’s taking it to the next level.
My M.V.P.s for last night were Scheana and James.
I will be eagerly awaiting the appearance of Shay on the final part of the Reunion…until next week!
Images courtesy of Bravo.