This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
Check out 7 Things to Look Forward To on RHONY!
Real Housewives of New York is back already? Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy, really I am. RHONY is my second favorite after RHOBH.
But I feel like we just ended the season. The scandal of Tom cheating on Luann remains fresh in my mind.
In any event, judging by the trailer for the new season, it’s going to be a good one.
Here are 7 Things to Look Forward To on Season 9 of Real Housewives of New York…
7 Things to Look Forward To
1. Sonja is drinking again! Maybe that’s not the best news for her personally, but for viewers of the show, THANK YOU! A tipsy Sonja Morgan is the best Sonja Morgan, so let’s just hope she can keep it relatively under control.
2. Jill Zarin makes an appearance. Desperate? Or intriguing? The jury’s out on that one but I think I’m looking forward to it.
3. Bye, Jules. Jules is gone, which is probably for the best. I have a feeling she does not want her messy divorce with Michael airing on television. I am happy about this because I found her really really annoying.
4. Welcome, Tinsley Mortimer! If anyone can give Bethenny a run for her money as the “It Girl,” it’s Tinsley. The scandalous socialite bunks up with Sonja, so you know she’s gonna be a good time.
5. Dorinda is still slurrrrrring her words. God Bless Dorinda and the action she has brought to this show. While I don’t always agree with her, I don’t think I’d like to see the show without her.
6. The ladies continue to try to warn Luann about Tom. This can’t be good for them. Good for us? Yes. We know she went through with the wedding, but I’m curious to hear more about the cheating rumors that continue to swirl in Season 9.
7. Bethenny appears healthy and more lighthearted than last year. This is probably because both her health scare and her divorce are now over. Whatever the case, I hope she returns as the fun, funny Bethenny from early seasons.
Watch the full trailer here:
Real Housewives of New York premieres April 5 on Bravo.
Image courtesy of Bravo.