This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
Nick whittles the group down A LOT this week. See who remains.
We are nearing the end of our journey!
I always say this, but it went by so fast, didn’t it? Nick made some major progress this week by eliminating tons of ladies…on group dates, on 2-on-1 dates, and at rose ceremonies.
He is on a mission.
Let’s discuss what happened in last night’s episode…
7 Things About The Bachelor Last Night
1. Jasmine getting sent home. Being upset about not being asked on a 1-on-1 date? That’s fine. Freaking out and aggressively telling Nick you want to choke him? That’s gonna get you kicked off, unfortunately. I feel bad for Jasmine. I think her nerves got the best of her and her attempt at a choking/sex joke totally flopped and made Nick uncomfortable.
2. Kristina’s sob story. Oh my God. Eating lipstick out of hunger? A mom who let her go to an orphanage? I WILL GIVE KRISTINA A ROSE. OR ADOPT HER. That was one of the saddest things I have ever heard and Nick is right– she has turned her life into something remarkable. She is an intelligent, poised, loving woman. I will forever admire anyone who adopts a child.
3. Is it possible that Corinne seems more normal now? Maybe? The girls were even goofing around with her and acting friendly towards her. I’m thinking now that Taylor is gone, Corinne can loosen up a little. We ALL can. #notmissingTaylor
4. Whitney leaving was not a shocker, except to her. How/why/on what planet did Whitney think that she had a serious relationship going with Nick? They have barely had any alone time together and she is not blind– she must have seen how strong his connection and interactions were with the other ladies. No?
5. Danielle L. just wasn’t deep enough. I had thought Danielle and Nick’s chemistry was unbeatable, but I guess I was wrong. As soon as Nick asked her what was most important to her in a relationship and she answered “love” and “trust,” I knew it was over for Nick. He likes a woman who thinks. Danielle’s answers were vague and boring. She brought nothing to the table intellectually.
6. Did we miss something on the volleyball group date? Why was everyone crying? There was alcohol, there was a beach, there was Nick. I’d be happy as a clam!
7. The remaining ladies: Rachel, Vanessa, Corinne, Kristina, Danielle M., Raven. I would think that next week he sends home Danielle and Kristina. I think Danielle peaked too early and Kristina peaked too late. I see valid relationships with the other four.
Image courtesy of ABC.