This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
Here are seven reasons why you should go see A Bad Moms Christmas this holiday season…
I don’t want to say that it may have been rushed, but…I just didn’t feel it had quite the same MAGIC that the first movie had.
But alas, it still provided a bunch of laughs and it was the perfect holiday movie to see with my friends.
Here are seven reasons why you need to go see A Bad Moms Christmas…
7 Reasons to Go See A Bad Mom’s Christmas
1. Justin Hartley. I’m not a fan of This Is Us, but I am a fan of hot guys and Justin Hartley = HOT. Plus, he plays a stripper in the movie, so…
2. It’s a night away from the kids. And more importantly, from your husband. Sure, I got the old “Mom’s Leaving the House” guilt trip from m’six-year-old as I walked out the door, but I escaped and it was so. worth. it.
3. The grandmoms. In addition to the core trio of moms (Mila Kunis, Kristen Bell, and Kathryn Hahn), we get their moms– Christine Baranski, Cheryl Hines, and Susan Sarandon– all in town for the holidays and ALL hilarious additions to the cast.
4. My theater has wine. Does yours? (I heart VA.)
5. We do get a glorious cameo appearance by Christina Applegate’s character from the first movie. Also returning is Amy’s hot boyfriend, Jesse. Thank God.
6. You will get in the holiday spirit. Over-the-top Christmas decorations, caroling, shopping, and more will make you want to drink a gingerbread latte and start planning an Ugly Sweater Party for your neighborhood!
7. Laughing burns calories. Halloween candy + Thanksgiving coming up + CHRISTMAS COOKIES!!! I’m not even mentioning my typical movie snack of a Cherry Coke, buttered popcorn, and Twizzlers…
The bottom line is if you’re reading my blog, clearly you are a smart individual and you’ve earned this.
You DESERVE this movie.
So go on, treat yo-self and head out to A Bad Moms Christmas.