Let’s kick off The Bachelor‘s two night event with a primer on some important lessons learned during the “Chris Tells All” special.
As usual with these “tell-alls,” it was less than eye-opening but still somewhat informative.
So here we go… 5 Things We Learned from The Bachelor “Chris Tells All” Special:
The first one (and most important, I believe) isn’t even about Chris OR this season.
1. They are totally grooming Andi to be The Bachelorette again. Why else have her on the show? Why make her break-up with Josh seem so boring and non-scandalous? In her interview with Chris Harrison Andi appeared to have no ill-will towards Josh and gave vague, non-specific reasons why they broke up…even though they were busy having Twitter/Instagram wars a few weeks ago. This was a calculated effort to reintroduce Andi to the race for the next Bachelorette. (In case you missed it, here are my personal thoughts as to why Andi and Josh broke up.)
2. Kelsey is still Kelsey, so don’t blame “editing,” b****. Her interview with Chris H. was not exactly eye-opening. She gave the same stories– she thought the other girls liked her and she would have tried to “ameliorate” things if she had known there was an issue with her. She is still claiming that her “panic attack” was real.
3. Chris is dumb…or did we already know that? He told Chris H. that he didn’t realize that telling Kelsey what Ashley I. said about her was a no-no. “I clearly know less about women than I ever thought I knew,” he said. To be fair, Chris grew up on an isolated farm with a gaggle of sisters. Sisters tattle.
4. Ashley S. = crazier than we thought. She is apparently a lurker who would spy on the crew members and come up with stories that they were betting on all the girls. Although, is that really that shocking? I mean, they have the inside scoop. Why wouldn’t the crew make bets and play drinking games to the tune of, “Drink if one of the girls faints at the Rose Ceremony! Drink if Britt showers! Drink if Chris Harrison flirts with someone!”
5. Chris liked Jillian’s teeny-tiny black bar bikini. Who knew? If only he liked the muscular, manly, crazy chick who went with it.
And now, check out the Top 10 Cringe-Worthy Moments from The Bachelor Last Night!
Image courtesy of ABC.