This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
The fifth season of Vanderpump Rules premieres on November 7. Here are 5 reasons why you should get excited!
Why do I love thee, Vanderpump Rules?
You began as a mere spinoff of my favorite Housewives franchise, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, but you have become SO. MUCH. MORE.
I think it’s because Pump Rules has all the juicy drama of the Housewives with none of the obligations like marriage and kids and real jobs. So the SURvers can just flit around and make messes of their lives while we watch. #winwin
Bravo released the trailer for Season 5 yesterday and all I can say is I can’t wait for November 7.
Here are 5 Things I’m PUMPED About for Vanderpump Rules Season 5…
5. Stassi’s back. Yes, the b*tch is back, for real this time. She made some appearances last season but now she’s actually IN the cast photo (as are Kristen and Lala, but I had to crop them out to fit the picture).
4. Jax gets tired of Brittany. Did anyone REALLY think their relationship was going to last this long? We need Jax to start being Jax again and Jax everything up.
3. JAMES. My favorite trainwreck returns because Lisa Vanderpump apparently can’t find it in her heart to fire him.
2. Hopefully Tom & Katie break up. I can’t stand these two together, mainly because I don’t like Katie. Katie, listen– the one thing you can’t do is insult your man’s d*ck on national TV. He has every right to leave you at the altar in that heinous dress that I’m assuming was chosen to cover your new arm tattoos.
1. There doesn’t seem to be much Ariana. Hallelujah! Ariana and Tom need to just disappear. If no one is friends with her, why is she still on the show? #byefelicia
Watch the trailer in its entirety here:
Image courtesy of Bravo.