This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
JoJo narrowed the field down to four, but here’s why Robby needs to get sent home.
It’s not that I think JoJo should have kept one of the guys she sent home this week (James or Alex), but I just hate to think that she’s seriously considering Robby as a potential suitor.
Here are 5 Reasons Why Robby Needs to Go…
5 Reasons Why Robby Needs to Go
5. He goes by “Robby.” Hi, how old are you? Isn’t it ’bout time to switch to “Robert?” Robby sounds like a five-year-old’s name, although I guess it fits since he acts like he’s in kindergarten sometimes. Also, he said in his pre-show interview that he thrives as the party-starter. Seems mature.
4. His occupation is Former Competitive Swimmer. Does this job pay well? Doesn’t seem like it. I’m curious– does that mean competitive as in back in college? Because Robby is 27. Who competes as a swimmer post-college unless you’re training for the Olympics? I feel like JoJo needs to have a serious discussion with Robby about what he does all day and how he will contribute to their family if they get married.
3. He seems like he’s a real jerk. He was part of the Mean Guy Squad who ganged up on Derek and he’s been jumping on sweet little James for refusing to call himself the frontrunner. Clearly everyone wishes they were the frontrunner, but they just don’t talk about it all the time, Robby. That’s the first rule of Frontrunner Club. Duh.
2. He said “I love you” way too soon. Now I know this show is all about saying “I love you” and not really meaning it, because how could they after three dates in five weeks? But. Of all of the people who should have said it first, Robby wasn’t one of them. He had barely any interactions with JoJo. It seemed to me that Jordan and Luke (possibly Chase) were way further along in their relationships. I’m wondering if Robby just wanted to be the first one who said it.
1. He may have a girlfriend. I mean, who is JoJo to judge? She has four boyfriends now. But at least she’s honest about it. If we can believe the previews for next week (which we usually can’t), then Robby either dumped his girlfriend in order to get on the show or he possibly still has a girlfriend. Get the popcorn ready!
And in case you are wondering which of the remaining guys I actually do like…
I find Jordan to be insufferable and I think Luke is a big dork.
Images courtesy of ABC.