This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
The end is drawing near…which couples will make it in the real world?!
The true sign that summer is over is not Labor Day, but rather the ending of the summer shows like Bachelor in Paradise and Big Brother.
Big Brother is still going strong, but it’s sadly the last two episodes of Bachelor in Paradise this week.
Fall is a-coming.
Last night’s Part 1 of the finale didn’t disappoint; couples broke up, couples got stronger, and there was an amazing diss.
Here are 5 Highlights from Bachelor in Paradise Finale Part 1…
5. Evan says “I love you” to Carly. In the surprise coupling of the season, Carly and Evan seem like they are actually gonna go the distance. Who would’ve thought?! Not me!
4. Lace decides that getting matching tattoos makes her and Grant “legit.” Dear Lord, Please let them both make enough money from doing this show to be able to pay for tattoo removals in the near future, because their relationship surely won’t last. Thank you, Amen.
3. Amanda decides that Josh playing soccer with local Mexican children for 20 minutes while being filmed = he’s ready to be a dad. Ummm sure. Let’s go with that.
2. Ashley I. leaving Paradise with her dignity (and virginity) intact. I was shocked that Wells kept Ashley at the Rose Ceremony only to dump her the next day. Way harsh, Tai. But Ashley managed to handle it with grace. Maybe she should’ve gotten that tattoo with Grant and Lace? #AshleyIforBachelorette
1. Vinny serves Izzy up a piping hot cup of “F*ck you” tea. If Izzy thinks that anyone is buying her “revelation” that she loves Vinny was caused by anything other than her getting dumped by Brett, then she’s an idiot. Vinny answering the phone like “New phone, who dis?” was the best part of my night. #TeamVinny