This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.I received samples of Put Me in the Story and Seedlings boxes for the purposes of this post. All opinions are my own.
Ideas for gifts for littler kids.
This Holiday Gift Guide was the easiest for me to put together because I have two highly-qualified panelists living in my house…a three-year-old boy and a five-year-old girl.
Every day I hear what new thing they want on their list for Santa Claus.
Here is the best of the best…
1. Put Me in the Story. It’s your child’s favorite characters in a book…with your child’s name and picture featured alongside them in the story! I received a book for each of my kids from Put Me in the Story and was amazed by the quality of the books, the selection of books (something for every kid!), and the originality. This is an educational gift that your kids will treasure for years to come. Sesame Street, Cars, Sofia the First, The Avengers, Frozen, Blaze & The Monster Machines, and so many more options! Hurry and order to have yours in time for the holidays; check holiday ordering deadlines here.
2. Fashion Plates Deluxe Design Set. Mix and match the different outfits and then create rubbings of them for hours of creative fun!
3. Wooden Brew & Serve Coffee Set. A perfect play set for the kid who always wants to “help” make your coffee in the morning!
4. Pie Face! This may be one that I regret agreeing to play (whipped cream in the face!), but I know my kids will get a kick out of it.
5. Matchbox Stinky Vehicle. This interactive garbage truck with the lovely name “Stinky” will load, eat, and dump out small toys.
6. Sing Along Karaoke Mic. This comes with 12 pre-loaded songs plus will connect to all iPod, CD, and MP3 players.
7. Iron Man Civil War Slide Blast Armor. Your kid will be just like Iron Man with this pop-up launcher that fires two darts!
8. Seedling kit. Seedling kits are well-made, creative, independent craft kits for your child to do. There are so many different ones to choose from: a DIY mermaid doll, bird wings, a marble maze (!), a crown, a tugboat, and so much more! This is one gift sure to provide a solid hour of concentrating and quiet time for your kid to complete!
9. Kidizoom Smart Watch. Activities, games, a camera…what more could kids want from their very own smart watch?
10. Lego Friends Amusement Park Arcade. You may have to help build these, but your kid will soon get the hang of the easy to follow instructions.
11. DC Super Friends Super Hero Flight City. Gotham and Metropolis in one play set!
12. Pretend & Play Cash Register. Set up a store and play cashier with this pretend cash register set that comes with money.