This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
Gift ideas for the littlest members of the family!
This is actually an easy age to shop for because you can really choose anything you want– unlike my three and five-year-olds with very specific lists of toys.
Clothes and board books are always solid gift options for the younger set, or take a look at these holiday gift ideas for babies and toddlers.
1. Pebble toys. These gorgeous handmade toys will appeal to little ones and adults alike. I received a sampling of rattles from the company and they are just as nice and beautifully made in person as they look on the website. Plus, they are made by a company that has provided sustainable employment for over 5,000 Bangladesh women. This is definitely a purchase that you can feel good about!
2. Play Tent & Tunnel. This does NOT come with the balls pictured (for turning it into a ball pit), but it’s bright, collapsible, has great reviews on Amazon, and acts as a mini-hideout for little kids.
3. Wiggling Worm. $6 for a wooden Melissa & Doug toy is hard to beat! Great for six-months-ish babies and older.
4. Hide ‘N’ Squeak Eggs. We have these and all of my kids (5, 3, and 1) enjoyed playing with them. They are really cute.
5. Power Wheels Thomas the Train. This is a pricey gift, but I don’t know any little kid that wouldn’t love this motorized train.
6. Dog Color Wheelers. This reminds me of the vehicle books on wheels that both my boys had. Comes in dog, duck, and rabbit versions.
7. Taggies Dreamsicle Unicorn Blanket. What is it about tags that make babies go nuts? My kids loved to rub the tags on their ears or face to self-soothe. Loveys like this will comfort your child for years.