This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
Here are my thoughts on the Vanderpump Rules Reunion, Part 1…
I thought everyone looked really good, but I was confused by the seating of Jax and James next to each other. I assume it was to try to get them to fight?
Mission NOT accomplished!
Let’s chat about what went down, shall we?
10 Things About the Vanderpump Rules Reunion
1. By far, the best moment of the Reunion was Katie’s (seemingly) heartfelt apology to Lala. It was well-deserved and long overdue. I would love for Lala to be brought back into the fold as a friend of this crew…she was an awesome addition to the show!
2. Oh wait. Or was the best moment when James Kennedy did an impression of Stassi crawling back to SUR from New York?! The James last night was the James that I love. How is it possible that he had all his haters cracking up at him?! Even Jax!
3. Everyone looked gorgeous in their Reunion Wear, but my favorites were Scheana (HAIR!) and Stassi. I think Brittany could have picked a better gown to support her new boobs, but that’s okay.
4. Stassi telling Scheana how not to be skinny. “Go to Taco Bell…I know how to do it.”
5. I couldn’t love Tom Sandoval more, but when he was defending Lala? That was amazing, chivalrous, kind, and brave. Not even James was sticking up for her!
6. I wish we had heard more about the nasty text Katie sent Tom and Ariana on Gay Pride. I can’t believe she had the nerve to shame them for actually doing their jobs and showing up for work during a tragedy. Girl, please.
7. I felt Kristen’s presence was unnecessary last night. All she did was chime in to tell Scheana to “own her own shit” or roll her eyes whenever James spoke.
8. After a season of being really frustrated by Katie’s attitude, I appreciated her explanation that she was in a bad place and acting out. I don’t think she’s inherently mean and evil. I think she got caught up in treating Lala and Scheana poorly and then didn’t know how to just apologize and stop it.
9. Do you think Tom Schwartz was mad at Tom Sandoval for going after Katie? He was pretty brutal to her…she definitely deserved the criticism, though.
10. The scenes for next week with Shay look really good. He’s got some major balls to want to participate in the Reunion. Or he just needs some cash money for all his “studio equipment.”
Image courtesy of Bravo.