This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
Get your recap of the ten most scintillating details from the third installment of the Vanderpump Rules Reunion!
This was definitely the juiciest installment of the Reunion. I love to hear them talk about their friendship status now with each other, plus I love to hear Ariana get called out for being lame.
So it was a great episode for me!
Here are 10 Things We Learned…
10. More details about Stassi’s “sex tape” come out…Lisa paid Stassi’s ex $900 to halt the release of the tape. Stassi was pissed that Lisa basically just handed the guy cash and got a verbal promise not to distribute the tape. Stassi wanted a copy of the tape or contracts signed or some type of something that would hold up in court. Meanwhile, Andy makes fun of Stassi that the going price for the tape couldn’t even crack four figures.
9. Lala is mortified that James dished about her sexual relations with her ex to Lisa and on TV. The ex will no longer speak to Lala, which brings her to tears. To be fair, Lala dished about the size of James’ penis on TV, so…
8. Scheana reveals that when filming ended, she didn’t hear from Stassi for several months. Then they went to Utah for Katie’s 30th birthday and got their friendship back on track. Now they talk every day!
7. “I’ve learned that Scheana needs a response from a text,” says Stassi, to explain why Scheana has such high friendship demands. “I think most people require a response from a text,” counters Lisa. #boomroasted
6. One of James’ numerous meltdowns is discussed– the one when Kristen showed up when he was DJing. Oh wait. Kristen ALWAYS shows up at James’ events! Everyone asks her why she doesn’t just avoid Pump and SUR when she knows that James has a short fuse AND she knows she is not wanted there. “Guys, can someone stick up for me here?” she asks the panel. Crickets.
5. Ariana can’t dig herself out of the hole from saying that Kristen and her friend Rachael doing sketch comedy “offends” her. She expands on her feelings by saying that it’s just not fair that some people work really hard at standup and then Kristen just goes and gets to do it on national TV. #getoveryourself
4. We get to watch unseen footage of the day the Toms and Jax were at Lisa’s house and they saw the photo of Lisa posing with her nipple out. While Tom #2 (Schwartz) was sitting talking to Lisa, he saw Tom #1 and Jax running around the house holding the picture and pretending to jerk off. Lisa saw it, too. WHY WASN’T THIS SHOWN DURING THAT EPISODE?!
3. Lala apologizes for interrupting Kristen’s speech, but explains that she had anxiety and was wasted. No one accepts her apology because they hate her.
2. The gang jumps on James. What I want is for Andy to call Jax out on his comment that James treats women badly. Ummm, hi, Pot? It’s me, Jax the Kettle.
1. Stassi feels that Brittany is perfect for Jax. Also, in “Marry, Shag, Kill” with James, Jax, and Tom Sandoval…Stassi would kill James, marry Jax (?), and shag Tom. Meanwhile, Jax heard that and started texting Brittany, “It’s over. I think I have a chance with Stassi…”
Image courtesy of Bravo.