This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
Rachel met the guys. Who made the best first impressions?
Gosh I, like, REALLY like Rachel. I think she may be my favorite Bachelorette since Jen Schefft!
So a shoutout to the producers for finally giving us a smart, charismatic woman who knows what she wants…to get engaged on reality television.
I will forgive the producers for starting the show at 9:00 PM, but only this once. Mama’s tired!!!
Here are 10 Things About The Bachelorette last night…the highlights and the lowlights.
The Bachelorette Last Night
1. The early guys who stood out to me from their hometown intros were Diggy, Josiah, Kenny, and Jack. I mean, you can’t beat the name “Diggy,” can you?? Kenny just already seems like a front runner. He may be my #1 pick when I start playing The Bachelorette fantasy league.
2. Does Corinne ever brush her hair? I thought we were done with Corinne, but apparently not. How did she get asked to come back when all the others seemingly hated her last season? So confused.
3. “Don’t judge anybody if they come in a costume!” –Dolphin Costume Girl a.k.a. Alexis
4. Rachel’s dress = PERFECTION.
5. Ooh la la Bryan the Colombian! He made my heart go pitter-patter. “Oooh girl, you in trouble!” He was SO HOT.
6. Other first impressions…I liked Blake with the guitar and I DID NOT LIKE The Ticklemonster or The Whaboom Guy.
7. “I feel that everybody has a little bit of WHABOOM in them.” –Whaboom Guy
“I have no WHABOOM in me.” –Blake
8. I am confused about Rachel and Fred’s relationship. If she was his counselor when he was in third grade, isn’t that a little weird if they started dating now? How old was she at that time?
9. And The Whaboom Guy gets a rose. That is what you call a “producer pick.”
10. The best clip of the night goes to the doll with the amazing French accent.
Who are your early picks to win Rachel’s heart? We know she ends up engaged, because she told the media that before the season even started.
I am #TeamKenny.
Images courtesy of ABC.