This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
Ten things about last night’s episode of The Bachelor…
My life feels so crazy lately I can’t even give The Bachelor the attention it deserves.
That’s right– I didn’t even finish the episode until this morning. I don’t know what’s going on.
Clearly, I need to get my priorities straight!
So here’s an abbreviated version of the normal weekly recap…
10 Things About The Bachelor Last Night
1. I can’t with the Disney movie tie-ins. Each season it’s something else and this season it happens to be Beauty and the Beast. A live-action version. I know some of my friends are really excited about seeing this movie, but I don’t get it! Maybe if it was a live-action version of The Little Mermaid, I could get behind it. Beauty and the Beast? I’ll pass.
2. If this episode is going to be set up as Corinne vs. Taylor…I’m going to have to say that I’m on #TeamCorinne. #sorrynotsorry
3. When the girls try to explain the importance of the 2-on-1 date to the rest of us…
Corinne: “It’s going to be really hard.”
Vanessa: “Yeah, because one person is going home.”
THANKS FOR THE CLARIFICATION, LADIES.
4. Regarding the relationship between Nick and Rachel, I FINALLY feel like there is a legitimate connection between a Bachelor and a woman of color. It’s sad, but in the past it seemed like Bachelors kept a minority girl around just to show “Hey, look, I’m not racist!” without actually taking the time to form a meaningful connection with the person. I REALLY like Rachel and Nick together!
5. It seems as if the girls are always sitting around playing with each other’s hair. I would go on the show literally just to have people play with my hair. Isn’t it the best??? And my husband never wants to do it.
6. My apologies but I had to fast-forward through the haunted house date. As soon as I heard the words “little girl looking for her doll,” I was done with that.
7. Poor Taylor doesn’t know what she’s up against on this 2-on-1 date. I would say the odds are about 90% that Corinne stays. Guys like “Corinnes.” Maybe not for the long haul, but certainly to fool around with until it’s time to pick that final girl!
8.Who was the hottie boat driver that took Nick, Corinne, and Taylor through the bayou? Is he single?!
9. So now where does one go to have a voodoo doll of an enemy made? Can a person order one online? #askingforafriend
10. I am loving the Jersey girl, Alexis. Her blooper reel is amazing. No way in hell she’s ending up with Nick, but #AlexisforBachelorette!
Images courtesy of ABC.