This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
Bachelor in Paradise is BACK and wasting no time with the action!
There is no shame in my game when I say that this is my favorite show of the summer.
It is trashy TV at its best.
It is a reward for sitting through countless hours of The Bachelorette all the while knowing JoJo was going to pick Jordan.
It is Nick Viall back on my television screen again. Hallelujah!
Without further adieu, here are 10 Highlights from the Bachelor in Paradise premiere last night…
10 Highlights from the Bachelor in Paradise Premiere
1. Daniel dumping syrup on himself in the opening credits. I mean…
2. WHY OH WHY CAN’T CARLY GET A GOOD DYE JOB??? This is her third time on a Bachelor-ish show, she seriously needs to up her hair game. It is too brassy. I’m hoping it’s just the lighting making it appear that way? No?
3. Two people said Evan is better looking in real life– Jubilee and Amanda. IS THIS TRUE?!
5. The cheesy effects– the music, the parrots, Jorge. I. Love. All of it.
6. “I’m excited. Gonna be me, Daniel, roses, alcohol, girls. We’ll be good.” –The Chad
7. The freaky clown with his creeper style and his sexual gestures. Worst date ever. Sidenote: Why do all the girls throw themselves at Jared?
9. “You’re being so un-murdery.” –The Chad
10. Do people still say “I’ll take you down to Chinatown?” According to Daniel they do.
We survived the initial hit of Hurricane Chad, but next week doesn’t look so lucky.
On a related note, could the producers seriously stop showing that shot of Evan getting a needle in his arm? I want to throw up every time I see that.
Tune in next week to see the aftermath of The Chad and find out who goes home in the first Rose Ceremony.
Bachelor in Paradise airs Monday and Tuesday nights on ABC.
Images courtesy of ABC.