This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
Here is a list of the best things about Thanksgiving!
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.
I am, of course, speaking of…
Is there any other time of year so filled with impending good cheer and STRESS at the same time?
Since Thanksgiving is less than two weeks away, let’s try to get excited.
Here are the 10 Best Things About Thanksgiving…
10 Best Things About Thanksgiving
1. You can start drinking early in the day.
2. It’s socially acceptable to pass out on the couch after eating.
3. It is a holiday that encourages stuffing your face.
4. If you starve yourself all morning to prepare for the feast, then the calories from dinner will even out and equal that of a normal day of eating. #science
5. If you’re not hosting, you get to leave when you’re done. No clean-up for you! #byefelicia
6. If you are hosting, you get LEFTOVERS.
7. A house full of relatives means someone else can watch your kids for a few hours.
8. There’s (hopefully!) always going to be someone crazier than you at a big family gathering.
9. If you are one of the lucky ones who doesn’t have to work on Black Friday, your only obligation the following day is to be hungover, digest all that food, and shop…preferably online and preferably while still in your pajamas.
10. Now that it’s Thanksgiving, there are only 31 days left til Christmas!
Hosting this year? Here are some survival tips.
Get kids excited for the holiday with these Thanksgiving books!
Make your own DIY Fancy Thanksgiving Menu with this tutorial.