This week Parents magazine named the 10 Best Children’s Books of 2015.
If you are looking for a great book for your kids or maybe one for a gift this holiday season, here are the top picks as chosen by the editors of Parents…there’s one for every age!
- Hi! by Ethan Long. (Best Board Book)
- Wolfie the Bunny by Ame Dyckman and Zachariah O’Hora. (Best Fictional Picture Book)
- Counting Dogs by Eric Barclay. (Best Number Book)
- Winnie: The True Story of the Bear Who Inspired Winnie-the-Pooh by Jonathan D. Voss. (Best Nonfiction Picture Book)
- The Day the Crayons Came Home by Drew Daywalt and Oliver Jeffers. (Best Sequel)
- Ballet Cat: The Totally Secret Secret by Bob Shea. (Best Early Reader)
- Journey to the Moon by Andy Mansfield. (Best Pop-Up)
- The Story of Diva and Flea by Mo Willems and Tony DiTerlizzi. (Best Beginning Chapter Book)
- Roller Girl by Victoria Jamieson. (Best Graphic Novel)
- The Marvels by Brian Selznick. (Best Big-Kid Chapter Book)